Request a Free Ring sizer
We are happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer so that you can easily measure your ring size at home. All you need to do is pay for the shipping. Ring sizers shipped to the US will arrive within five to seven business days.Request Ring Sizer
Find Your Ring Size with
Our Ring Sizing Guide
If you would like to measure your ring size immediately, print out our simple Ring Sizing Guide. Before you print the guide, be sure to check that page scaling is set to "none” on your print dialog box. Use the Ring Sizing Guide to measure a ring you have at home by placing the ring over the size circles until it matches the inside edge of your ring. Make sure the ring you use fits the exact finger (and hand) you are purchasing the ring for. To create your own ring sizer, start by cutting out the ring sizer. Wrap the ring sizer snugly around the widest part of the intended finger so that the numbers are visible to you and insert the pointed end through the slit you made in the sizer. Make note of the number that lines up with the slit, this is your ring size!Download the Ring Sizing Guide
Ring Size Tips
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger - make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
- Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature - fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day - the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between - ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.